Premium or Elite Tutoring?
All Bell Curves tutors have extensive training, experience, access for their students to all our materials, and use the same strategies. Our tutors are drawn from our pool of classroom teachers and have all been working with us for at least a year.
Our elite tutors are full-time GMAT instructors who all have at least 12 years experience teaching the GMAT. Our elite tutors are individuals who have chosen careers in test preparation and have over the years taught thousands of students, trained hundreds of teachers, and written scores of GMAT questions. What sets our elite tutors apart is simply that they are the most highly experienced and skilled GMAT tutors on Earth!
Choose an Elite tutor if...
- You have worked with other courses/tutors in the past
- You have a score above the 85% in any section
- You have a score below the 30% in any section
- You have less than 6 weeks before your GMAT
Our premium tutors are our rising stars. Premium tutors have an average of 3 years working with us (though many come from other companies), are highly recommended by their students, and have helped dozens of students achieve their best GMAT scores. Our premium tutors will deliver our curriculum customized for your learning style and schedule.
Choose a Premium tutor if...
- You are just beginning your GMAT prep
- You grasp instruction without the need for a great deal of personalization of approach
- You have more than 2 months before your GMAT