|Course ID (Click to View Schedule)||Location||Start Date||Full Price||Due Today||Buy Now|
|Simmons College Live Online GMAT Express Course||WWW||November 4th||$660.00||$220.00||Contact us to register!|
|Simmons College On Location GMAT Express Course||BOS||November 4th||$750.00||$250.00||Contact us to register!|
Need guidance to prepare for the GMAT? Join us for a Bell Curves GMAT Express Course!
Through a partnership with the Simmons College School of Management, we are pleased to offer our GMAT Express courses at a significant discount to Simmons students, alumni, MBA applicants, and staff.
We've worked with Simmons College to offer course options that meet the needs of prospective students. To that end, we have two options:
1) On Location - Will take place on campus at Simmons College. On Location option also includes the option to do a Hybrid Online and On Location course by substituting on location classes with the same instruction from the Live Online course. Regularly priced at $750/student, the price through the partnership is only $520/student. To realize the special price, simply enter promo code BCSIM50OL at checkout.
2) Live Online - Takes place in our virtual classroom with a live instructor. Can be accessed from anywhere in the world through your browser. Regularly priced at $660/student, the price through the partnership is only $420/student. To realize the special price, simply enter promo code BCSIM50LO at checkout.
Please note that both course formats will run concurrently, on the same schedule.
If you have any questions about the course, please contact the Bell Curves office at 646-414-1586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!
The Bell Curves Team
The Bell Curves GMAT Express course employs unique skill-building drills and online resources designed to develop the necessary understanding of test content and refine test-taking strategies for the exam. The combination of skilled instruction, constant support, expert test-preparation advice, and copious practice succeeds in improving student performance far more than other programs or books. The course includes 20 hours of instruction, and focuses on the key strategies and approaches to substantially boost your score.
Key Features of your Bell Curves Course:
- Essential content, skills and strategies for GMAT mastery
- Expert, experienced, supportive, and encouraging instructors
- Email and Live Chat support before, during, and after the class
- Full-length Practice Tests
- Highly effective materials: Bell Curves GMAT Express Manual; Thousands of questions and hundreds of practice sets in the Bell Curves GMAT Student Center
- And for Live Online classes, a fully interactive virtual classroom powered by Adobe Connect - real time streaming audio and video, and an interactive whiteboard